"Our long-term focus should be on building into the members of our organization so that in all situations they learn how to respond properly." - Tony Dungy
Focused Training. Life-changing results.
We have been very impressed about your program. Some of the positive things that we like are as follows:
1. It was very impressive to see the core strength that players in your program have. I have never seen players do sit ups and other exercises while dribbling. We like the strength and endurance that you put your players through. Briahna is small for her age, and we know that this requirement will really improve her strength and stamina on the court.
2. We really liked the positive mindset that your players had, especially the leaders. We have always been a part of a team where the girls encourage each other, however, we have never been a part of a team where players encourage complete strangers. We are excited to see how this program will continue to develop excellent character traits and leadership skills within Briahna.
3. We are very impressed with the fact that your program runs all the way through high school. Most programs that are logistically close to us end their program once players enter high school.
4. It seems that the program will be financially reasonable. It seems to be comparable to other club teams that we have been a part of.
5. We like that if Briahna doesn't make a team, she still has the opportunity to increase her skill and technique through your academy. That is the primary reason why we left her last team. Her last team chose not to play spring season, Briahna wanted to keep playing, forcing us to look elsewhere.
6. Though we don't know yet how your specific training plan works for each player, it seems quite impressive to hear about player notebooks. Briahna has a lot of skill and technique that needs to be refined and improved. One area going against her is her size. We are confident that your staff can help her learn skills and techniques that will help her become an improved player, regardless of her size.
Thanks again for the opportunity that you have given Briahna.
Mike and Heidi Davis
I just have to take a moment this morning to let you know how impressed I am with the session last night. I want to do a special shout out to the older girls and the welcoming atmosphere they provided for Brianna. She was the smallest girl out there and I saw more than one of the older girls help her, talk to her, encourage her, and give her high fives. This made a new, somewhat scary, situation for a shy young girl acceptable and I even saw her smile a couple of times. The atmosphere they fostered is commendable and mature for their years. Brianna left with a very positive experience for her first organized basketball event.
Comments from attending their first trial workout
Time and repetition. The only things between you and your goals.
Your only competition is YOU.
…you’re doing some big things in Colorado. Keep up the good work and continue to encourage all those in your circle of influence to do the things the right way. As you say #TrusttheProcess.
COACH TJ JONES
NBN Basketball Director, Point3 Basketball Alpha Trainer, contributor to HoopsInsider.com, BreakthroughBasketball.com, Stack.com and featured in Dimemag.com.